Thursday, March 22, 2007

I got up and went into work extra early today so I would be home by 8:00am. With four girls having a slumber party, I needed to be home by then so Jay could go to work. I got everything done at work, so I don't even have to go in tomorrow at all. I am officially on Spring Break! YES!

Decision is final. No Butterfly Museum. Protective mama took over and these kids are exhausted. Down day ordered and paid for!

I was supposed to keep Brooke and Kendra until after Karrie's chiropractic appointment, but Maddy had a mini meltdown herself. She needed, wanted alone time but wasn't able to tell anyone. She kept walking away from the other girls and of course, the other girls were offended. They wanted to go home. LOL...but not until we went and got new sidewalk chalk! Sasha got a new Barbie, necklace,and Playdo. Maddy got a "soda pop girl" as did Brooke and Kendra. We dropped the Herzog girls at home and went home ourselves.

Maddy and Sash just played. With the sidewalk chalk, barbies, on the tramp, you name it. Jay came home early to help me tidy up because Ludmilla and Ksenyia were coming over for dinner. The girls and I will go pick them up at the Westminster Mall as that's the last place they will be to do some shopping.

So we get home and I offer Ludmilla and Kseniya a drink. I tell them all I have and they have a glass of wine! LOL...excellent. Through Kseniya, Ludmilla tells us Sasha's history. Sad, but nothing shocking. After some small talk, we take them to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Note to self: Roasted peanuts are definately an American thing. Ludmilla picks one up and puts it in her mouth shell and all. Jay apologizes profusely and teaches her how to eat them. So, of course, I ask them if they've ever had a margarita. Nope. Okay then let's order one. Ludmilla tastes it and shrugs. She says it tastes like Kool Aid!.

Stressful evening, but fun. Jay takes Ludmilla and Kseniya to where they're staying and I take the girls home. WHEW!

No comments: